Membership to the Harbor History Museum gives individuals and families exclusive access to programs, exhibits, and events. To become a member today, visit the Harbor History Museum, call 253-858-6722, or fill out this form and return it via mail to 4121 Harborview Drive, Gig Harbor, WA 98332.
- Individual: $50
- Couple: $75
- Family*: $100
- Student: $35
- Military/Senior Individual: $40
- Military/Senior Couple: $55
- Military/Senior Family: $85
*Family memberships include FREE admission to museums across the country through NARM. Memberships must be at the $100 level to qualify for NARM. Discounted membership rates do not qualify.
All levels of membership receive the following:
- Unlimited free admission
- Guest passes to share with friends and family
- 10% off purchases at the Museum Store
- Exclusive member-only exhibit previews and events
- Discounts on tickets to select Museum activities
- Subscription to Museum's monthly newsletter
- Free or reduced admission to museums across the country through the Time Travelers Reciprocal and NARM (North American Reciprocal Museums Association) programs.
Learn more about our reciprocal membership benefits!
When you join Harbor History Museum, did you know you get perks from museums around the country as well? Thanks to the Time Travelers museum network, all levels of Harbor History Museum members can get free or reduced admission at museums around the country, as well as other benefits*.
Regional participating museums include:
- Bainbridge Island Historical Society and Museum
- Fort Nisqually Living History Museum
- Fort Vancouver National Trust
- Fort Walla Walla
- Fox Island Historical Society
- Pearson Air Museum
- San Juan Historical Museum
- Two Rivers Heritage Museum
- Washington State History Museum
- Yakima Valley Museum
*Benefits may vary from museum to museum.
Harbor History Museum members with qualifying memberships* also receive inclusion into the North American Reciprocal Museums Association (NARM), one of the largest reciprocal membership programs in the world. NARM has over 822 arts, cultural, historical, and scientific institutions around the world. In Washington alone there are over 30 NARM spots. Some highlights in our area include:
- Burke Museum of Natural History and Culture
- Children's Museum of Tacoma
- Columbia Pacific Heritage Museum
- EMP Museum
- Northwest African American Museum
- Museum of Glass
- Tacoma Art Museum
*Qualifying memberships include Family memberships and Peninsula Society members.
The Harbor History Museum also offers Business Memberships! No matter how large or small your business is, we set up the right package for you. Our business member packages include guest passes for your staff and clients, invitations for them to our special events, discounts at our Museum Store and on additional memberships and ticket fees. Your business will also receive a variety of advertising and sponsorship opportunities. Join us today – you can’t go wrong. We look forward to growing our partnerships with you.
Business Membership Rates
- Tier 1 - Non-profits - $200
- Tier 2 - For Profit <10 employees - $250
- Tier 3 - For Profit >10 employees - $500
Business Membership Perks
All levels of Business Memberships receive the following perks:
- Free admission for membership holders
- Museum Store discounts
- Discounts on tickets to Museum events
- Discounted admission and membership rates for staff
- Exclusive invites to members-only events
- Sponsorship incentives
- Museum advertising, including space on signage along Harborview Drive
- Subscription to Museum's monthly and quarterly newsletters
For more information on business membership perks, contact Stephanie Lile, Executive Director, at 253-858-6722 ext. 3 or at email@example.com.
The Peninsula Society
The Peninsula Society is the Harbor History Museum's way to recognize our leadership donors. If you would like to join The Peninsula Society, contact Stephanie Lile, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 253-858-6722 ext. 3.
- The Bay Circle: $250-$999/year
- The Harbor Circle: $1,000-$3,499/year
- The Midway Circle: $3,500-$9,999/year
- The Shenandoah Circle: $10,000-$24,999/year
- The Lighthouse Circle: $25,000-$49,999/year
- The Benefactor's Circle: $50,000+/year